Current and held positions:
- Scientist and Biostatistician, Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS, jointly affiliated with PHCRI and UBC) (Nov, 2016 - )
- Member, Methods team, Canadian Network for Observational Drug Effect Studies (CNODES) (Mar, 2017 - ), previously trainee researcher (Feb, 2015 - Oct, 2016)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Epidemiology, Biostatistics & Occupational Health (EBOH), McGill University (Aug, 2015 - Oct, 2016)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Centre for Clinical Epidemiology (CCE), Lady Davis Institute (Aug, 2015 - Oct, 2016)
- Research Fellow, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MSSC) (Jul, 2012 - Jan, 2015)
I am a big fan of scientific collaboration. Feel free to contact me in case you are interested to discuss potential projects or if you have any questions.
Mail: Mohammad Ehsanul Karim (Ehsan)
CHEOS / Saint Paul's Hospital
588 -1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC V6Z1Y6
604-682-2344 ext. 64251