- Web-Apps related to teaching Causal Inference.
- Check out my Stata conference presentation about how to run a marginal structural model using Stata and a Stata version of the data simulation code to generate survival data suitable for marginal structural Cox model (coded in mata language: also available in SAS IML). These programs are available upon request. The R version is available via my github page.
- R package for standardization in the point-treatment setting and inverse probability weighting in the longitudinal setting. Have plans to publish a future version on CRAN later. Available via my Github page.
- Acknowledged in Miguel A. Hernan and James M. Robins' upcoming "Causal Inference" text book's web page for contributing R analysis codes of the following chapters (also Stata for chapter 13, 14). The codes are available from the book's web page (see my corresponding GitHub page).
- chapter 12: "IP weighting and marginal structural models".
- chapter 13: "Standardization and the parametric G-formula"
- chapter 14: "G-estimation of structural nested models"
- Acknowledged in the book "The Chronically Poor in Rural Bangladesh: Livelihood Constraints and Capabilities" for helping with statistical analysis in R for chapter 12: "Vulnerability to poverty in rural Bangladesh".
See some of my software Web-tutorials in Web-tutorials page. Here is one example:
Statistical Programming languages (Most comfortable):
Also exposed to the following software lists at various levels of expertise for teaching, research and/or consulting:
General programming languages (Working knowledge):